‹ All Courses
Workplace Wellness and Work Life Integration
Workplace wellness and work life integration is gaining more in popularity as it has proven to be positive for the bottom line. A work environment that supports this also has more highly productive and happier group of employees. Learn how to design, develop and fully integrate a program in your workplace.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
Prior to attending, reach out to PivotU today to express your goals for attending this course. We will make every effort to facilitate the core concepts of this program and at the same time, customize to your specific needs. We CustomCore! Contact PivotU
Topics Include the Following:
- Discover methods for assessing needs so that the organization has a program designed to meet the needs and reflect the culture.
- Explore ways to include other stakeholders in wellness program projects teams.
- Determine policy and program priorities.
- Define initiative cost/benefit and key metrics by which the program will be monitored and measured
- Discover tips and tools that encourage respectful dialogue about work-life needs
- Discover creative ways in which to engage leaders and frontline staff in keeping the initiative “alive"
- Evaluate resources for stress management and other work-life needs
- Explore best practices to address varying needs around work schedules and locations.
- Rethink HR’s view of teamwork and accountability in order to foster wellness and work-life balance.
Who should attend
- HR Professionals
- Organizational Leaders
- Anyone working on a wellness project
Submitted for 6.0 Recertification Credits