‹ All Courses
Transforming Your Organizational Culture – It’s More Than Employee Engagement
Welcome to the new world of management. Day-to-day tasks have been replaced with project work that takes weeks or months to complete. Today’s managers lead and are a part of project teams who are responsible for projects that have a direct and significant connection to the bottom line. Unfortunately, many managers today are unprepared to lead project teams. As a result, deadlines, budgets and deliverables are all at risk. Project management is a skill set that any leader can acquire with training that effectively addresses the overall processes required for success. Managers must keep each team focused, meet deadlines and adhere to a budget. A streamlined process can help pull it all together.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- Explore the definition of organizational culture impacting the entire enterprise and how it is confused when the focus is only on employee engagement.
- Realize how success with your company culture equals success with company profits
- Understand what is your role is in shaping, maintaining and stewarding your organization’s culture
- Obtain tools, resources and action plans for transforming your company culture
Who should attend
- HR professionals who want to exercise influence on their organizational culture
- Leaders and Managers who need tools and information to transform organizational culture
Submitted for 6.0 Recertification Credits