‹ All Courses
Train the Trainer Comprehensive
Whether you are an instructor, subject expert, or a speaker, you need to be a facilitator of learning, not just a presenter. Build your confidence, engage your audience, and enhance learning outcomes by employing the platform, instructional and facilitation skills learned in this workshop. Be ready to participate…and facilitate! Participants will make individual presentations during the workshop, receive instant and meaningful feedback, and have a recording of their presentations for on-going review and refresh.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- Create an ideal learning environment
- Apply adult learning principles
- Lead engaging discussions
- Basics and overview of instructional design
- Practice the art of the debrief
- Use a variety of different activity formats to engage your learners
- Make brain-friendly adjustments for your learners
- Ensure that the learning is used back on the job
- Several tips, tools and techniques for a comprehensive approach to becoming a training professional
Who should attend
- Subject-matter experts who find themselves teaching others
- Trainers who are just starting their learning and development careers
Submitted for 10.0 Recertification Credits