‹ All Courses
The Work of Leaders
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship of management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
Consistently thought-provoking, Work of Leaders stimulates fresh conversations and perspectives regardless of the leader’s knowledge or experience. It’s an opportunity for leaders at all levels of learning to reflect on how they approach each step of their work. In addition, Work of Leaders encourages reflection and discussion about the team and the organization. Work of Leaders helps leaders take action with personalized tips and strategies that give clear direction and are easy to apply. Context-specific feedback and developmental steps along with helpful case-in-point narratives show how progress can play out in real life.
Copies of The Work of Leaders book can be purchased here.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
- Discover the Work of Leaders process.
- Learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
- Learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver.
- Learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver.
- Explore your strengths and challenges and create an action plan for improvement.
Who should attend
- Leaders or Managers responsible for leading a team of employees toward the attainment of vision, objectives or goals.
- New Leaders who must understand the concepts of leadership
- Leaders who struggle in the areas of Vision, Alignment or Execution of work.
Submitted for 6.0 Recertification Credits