‹ All Courses
The Power of Facilitation
Fa – cil – i – tate \ (verb) means “to make easier:, to help bring about.” So many teams struggle through meetings, problem solving processes, or strategic planning sessions, frustrated and needing someone to help them get the job done more efficiently and with less pain. A well trained Facilitator is a welcome contributor to any team as that person who can organize tasks, manage communication, and introduce methods that will move the work along more effectively. This course prepares participants to be THAT person who everyone wants on their team or project, providing tools, tips and techniques to make every job easier and team members happier and more capable of working together.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
- Explore facilitation and the role of the facilitator.
- Learn the competencies facilitators must master.
- Explore a deeper dive into communication skills critical for every powerful facilitator
- Explore a learning style inventory from a personal and participant point of view.
- Understand group dynamics.
- Practice facilitation skills.
- Explore tips, tools and techniques to help make meetings more efficient and effective.
Who should attend
- Team members, leaders, managers, and project managers seeking to improve their meetings through excellent facilitation skills.
Submitted for 6.0 Recertification Credits