‹ All Courses
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team – Deeper Dive into Assessment, Application, Facilitation
THE FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM™ is an assessment-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible. Powered by Everything DiSC®, understand how a profile can help participants understand their own DiSC® styles. Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge—for individuals, the team, and the organization. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Deeper Dive harnesses the power of Everything DiSC® and the clarity and simplicity of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team model.
Copies of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable can be purchased here.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
- Take a deeper dive into exploring the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team.
- Understand how to facilitate assessment of a team in the key components of The Five Behaviors model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results.
- Facilitate understanding of an individual’s profile to discover how they help or hinder progress into the five behaviors.
- Facilitate discussion regarding roadblocks and ways in which your colleagues or clients can overcome them.
- Facilitate the creation of an action plan for transformation into a cohesive team for increased productivity and team engagement.
Who should attend
- Individuals wishing to explore the facilitation of the Five Behaviors Model for their teams and workgroups.
- People familiar with DiSC and seeking more solution selling using the Five Behaviors Model
Submitted for 6.0 Recertification Credits