‹ All Courses
Stress Management for Busy Professionals
Stress Management is a unique course that provides people with valuable feedback on coping with stress in their personal and work lives. It will provide critical insight into how stress in one area of life affects other areas and examines how coping resources in one area can be used to decrease stress in the other. This course focuses on relationship coping resources as the most effective and consistent response to stressors identified in all four life areas.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
- Discover stress issues in each life area and capitalize on coping strengths to manage stress
- Learn to minimize or eliminate common daily stressors
- Identify areas for coping skills improvement
- Develop flexibility in responding to change
- Communicate more effectively to improve problem-solving
- Build mutually supportive relationships
Who should attend
- Professionals at all levels seeking to reduce stress at home and work
- Individuals seeking work/life balance
Submitted for 6.0 Recertification Credits