‹ All Courses
Social Media – Managing Your Leadership Role Off the Clock – Webinar
Social media has changed the game for everyone. From recruiting on LinkedIn, employees who friend coworkers and then become a supervisor to employees sharing their disgruntled thoughts on their Facebook…..it all comes back to the workplace. It’s a delicate line that companies must establish some guidelines for acceptable behavior.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- Identify the risks involved in not having a Social Medial policy to share company expectations of behavior.
- Evaluate land mines supervisors have walked into to create legal liability through their social media habits.
- Understand how unprofessional behavior can impact the workplace and your leadership effectiveness.
- Review the benefits of having a social media community at work to increase employee engagement.
- Create professional boundaries that protect supervisors/employees and the company.
Who should attend
Submitted for 1.5 Recertification Credits