‹ All Courses
The concept of Servant Leadership was introduced by Robert Greenleaf’s 1977 book “Servant Leadership: A Journey into the Nature of Legitimate Power and Greatness“. Its inverted pyramid of power has since been integrated into the lives and lessons of leaders in every arena: from Fortune 500 companies to professional sports and entertainment, from government and military academies to nonprofit organizations. Leading from a position of service rather than power is an old and yet new concept that can change your company, your leadership success and your life.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
- Explore and compare the origins of Servant Leadership to today’s leadership styles
- Discover the leadership paradox and the power of balance
- Understand the inverted pyramid model of Servant Leadership
- Take a deep dive on the characteristics of a servant leader and the implications for your business
- Assess your current Servant Leadership score and develop an action plan for bringing more service into your leadership style
Who should attend
- Team Leads, Managers and Supervisors who seek to implement a style of Servant Leadership.
- HR professionals seeking to incorporate Servant Leadership as par of the organizational culture.
Submitted for 3.0 Recertification Credits