‹ All Courses
Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
Facilitator: PivotU Facilitator
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a self-assessment that helps you identify preferences in your personality. Those preferences include how you like to process information, how you make decisions, how quickly you can make decisions, as well as how you recharge your personal batteries. In an organizational setting, this assessment can help teams understand how to work better together, how to leverage differences in decision making and information gathering, as well as how to communicate more clearly with each other. With the MBTI, there is no “right” or “wrong” – there are only preferences and you will learn how to put those preferences to work…and also, not allow them to get in the way of your success.
Interested in just a Myers Briggs profile - contact us!
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- Learn about the History of the MBTI and explore the four basic preferences
- Put your “Letters” together to adopt a common language for better interaction with the world and each other.
- Leverage MBTI differences on your team for greater productivity.
- Delve beyond the 4-letter type framework and uncover the many different facets of type that make you unique.
- Explore opportunities to leverage your strengths and create action plans for improving yourself and your team.
- Take an even deeper dive into how you make decisions based on your preferences.
Who should attend
- Intact work groups
- Employees at every level who want to raise their self-awareness and focus on better understanding of others.
Submitted for 6.0 Recertification Credits