‹ All Courses
Meetings – Lead Them or Lose Them
Meetings are one of the most expensive workplace activities and often have the least return on investment. For some employees, it seems like their daily job is to go from one meeting to another. Unproductive meetings hinder results and frustrate morale. We know we can’t do without opportunities for group discussion and decision making, but can’t we do it better? We can! Determine WHY, WHEN or WHETHER to have meetings and then make them constructive, productive and value focused.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- The Agenda – keeping on track
- Participation – getting everyone involved
- Visual versus Non-visual notes
- Parking Lot – keeping the meeting on track
- Tips for handling difficult team members
- After Meeting Actions that are certain to be accomplished!
Who should attend
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Anyone who is responsible for leading meetings
Submitted for 3.0 Recertification Credits