‹ All Courses
Listening Skills for Employees
We all have a natural style of listening. Good communication is one of the most valued skills in the workplace. Effective listening is crucial to communicating productively inside the organization while meeting competitive challenges from the outside. This program helps participants become active, purposeful listeners in a wide variety of situations for more productive communications. By completing a personalized profile and participating in this module, you will discover your natural approach to listening and develop an action plan to enhance your effectiveness as a communicator.
Personal Listening Skills profiles can be purchased here.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- Discover your preferred listening approach.
- Understand the focus, motivation, and behavioral indicators of the five listening approaches.
- Appreciate the value of different listening approaches in various environments.
- Develop effective listening strategies and create a personal development plan to improve overall communications.
Who should attend
- Anyone who would like to enhance and explore their personal approach to listening.
Submitted for 3.0 Recertification Credits