‹ All Courses
Leading Successful Projects
Welcome to the new world of management. Day-to-day tasks have been replaced with project work that takes weeks or months to complete. Today’s managers lead and are a part of project teams who are responsible for projects that have a direct and significant connection to the bottom line. Unfortunately, many managers today are unprepared to lead project teams. As a result, deadlines, budgets and deliverables are all at risk. Project management is a skill set that any leader can acquire with training that effectively addresses the overall processes required for success. Managers must keep each team focused, meet deadlines and adhere to a budget. A streamlined process can help pull it all together.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
Topics include the following:
- Starting with the big picture, success factors and goals.
- Defining resources, roles and responsibilities.
- Building an action plan to align resources, roles and responsibilities.
- Executing and Closing: Monitoring, control and completion.
Who should attend
- This course is designed for anyone new to project management or execution.
- Managers realizing that tasks can be accomplished more efficiently and effectively if viewed with a “project management” approach.
Submitted for 6.0 Recertification Credits