‹ All Courses
Leading Employees Through Organizational Change – Webinar
Facilitator: Pat Bell
Leading your team through change begins with understanding how employees can get stuck in each stage. This four quadrant approach helps leaders to identify behaviors and strategies to move employees through the change cycle in a productive, meaningful way.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as a classroom or on-site program.
- Understand employee needs in each quadrant of the change cycle
- Recognize behaviors for employees stuck in a change quadrant
- Assist employees with tools to approach each quadrant and manage the process successfully
- Give yourself and employees permission to go through the quadrants and hold them accountable to get through them
- Provide coworkers a respectful way to encourage each other without being judgmental
- Increase the down time from the impact of unpredictable change happening to employees
Who should attend
- Supervisors, Managers or Leaders who work with others to drive results
- Employees on critical teams where trust is an opportunity.
Submitted for 1.5 Recertification Credits