‹ All Courses
HR Audit and Creating a Strategic Plan of Action
Facilitator: Jack Guskin, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
In today’s competitive climate, companies must operate in a highly efficient and effective business approach. Reviewing your HR function should not be approached as a “gottcha audit” but rather as a way to begin a strategy for improvement and greater productivity – an analysis by which an organization measures where it currently stands and determines what it has to accomplish to improve its HR function. The objective review of your current department can help evaluate whether or not specific functional areas are adequate, legal and/or effective in a scorecard format. Results obtained from this focused and intensive review can provide decision makers with the information necessary to decide what opportunities exist for improvement or compliance and what resources should be dedicated to which projects at what time.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- Learn how to conduct your own internal HR Audit with the use of a comprehensive checklist.
- Obtain questions that will initiate exploration of HR processes, policies, programs and purpose.
- Understand what it takes to be in compliance with the laws and best practices in the HR industry.
- Discover how to use the results of your HR Audit to create a strategic 1 to 5 year plan for the HR function.
- In conclusion, gain tips and tools for a presentation of your results to the decision makers so that you can gain their endorsement of your plan of action.
Who should attend
- HR Professionals.
- Individuals in the HR function seeking to understand the many components of a Human Resource Department.
- Individuals needing to set up the HR function for the first time.
Submitted for 6.0 Recertification Credits