‹ All Courses
HR and Organizational Development
When an organization is struggling, the first thing the leaders request is “training.” Training and development is but one of many interventions to bring the organization from where it is now to where it needs to be in the future. It takes highly valued HR leaders to bring a systems perspective to the organization by identifying business performance barriers and opportunities, determining underlying causes, focusing on system impacts, clarifying potential consequences of various interventions, and implementing alternatives that provide long-term benefit. Key topics covered include systems thinking, organizational culture, change management, coaching, group dynamics, and aligning strategy, organizational design, performance management and rewards. This session will review terms and laws relevant to this topic.
Prior to attending, reach out to PivotU today to express your goals for attending this course. We will make every effort to facilitate the core concepts of this program and at the same time, customize to your specific needs. We CustomCore! Contact PivotU
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
- Understand the scope, the challenges and the impact of a strategic approach to organizational development to gain the best return on resources invested.
- As an internal business consultant, conduct a needs assessment to identify and establish priorities regarding human resource development activities and its related investments.
- Describe and influence the organizational development process and a framework for applying interventions.
- Identify situations where an intervention is appropriate and what situations require a different approach.
- Apply a systems framework for assessing, diagnosing, evaluating and identifying appropriate organizational development interventions (including training and development, change management, coaching, communication processes, group dynamics, performance management, technical innovations, systems integration and strategic goal alignment).
- Identify the need for a change management process and the key steps to support the organization in implementing change.
Who should attend
- Mid to Senior HR Professionals
- Training and Development Leaders
- Organizational Development Consultants
- Professionals who follow the model of Human Performance Technology
Submitted for 6.0 Recertification Credits