‹ All Courses
Harassment in the Workplace
Creating a respectful workplace goes beyond legal compliance. Social media requires a greater reach for employers to lay out clear expectations about behavior to make sure they don’t compromise employee interaction with careless activities and comments. This course explores not only the laws and behaviors governing sexual harassment but also bullying and other disrespectful and inappropriate behaviors in the workplace.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- Understand the Federal and State laws, rules and regulations that govern inappropriate interpersonal conduct within the workplace and address unlawful sexual harassment.
- Understand the types of conduct that constitute sexual harassment and what does not.
- Receive practical guidance regarding the prevention and correction of sexual harassment, discrimination and retaliation in employment.
- Understand resources and process available to perceived victims of sexual harassment as per your organization's policy.
- Understand the organization's anti-harassment policy and the importance to read/acknowledge receipt of the information.
- Understand the limited confidentiality of the complaint process and the business obligation to conduct an effective workplace investigation of a harassment complaint.
- Receive training on what to do if someone is personally accused of harassment.
Who should attend
- All employees within an organization.
- HR Professionals.
- Supervisors and Managers working with others.
Submitted for 3.0 Recertification Credits