‹ All Courses
Everything DiSC Workplace®
This course will help you build better relationships — one relationship at a time. It can be beneficial to everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace. Participants will be able to understand and appreciate the styles of the people they work with everyday. The result is a workforce that is more highly effective and productive through improved working relationships.
Individual Everything DiSC Workplace® profiles can be purchased here.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- Discover how DiSC styles affect workplace relationships and explore the priorities that drive them.
- Learn what works and what does not work when interacting with each DiSC style.
- Create strategies and an action plan to overcome challenges when working with people of different DiSC styles.
- Learn how to identify others’ DiSC styles based on behavioral cues.
Who should attend
- All employees in the workplace
- Supervisors and Team Leads new to working with others
- Team members seeking improved working relationships
Submitted for 6.0 Recertification Credits