Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification – Online
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification will help you see the many ways you can use DiSC® throughout your organization and give you the confidence to make it a part of your company’s culture in building better working relationships! Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification is an online course that combines self-directed learning and live virtual sessions, allowing the flexibility you need with your busy schedules.
WHAT IS THE EVERYTHING DISC WORKPLACE CERTIFICATION?
This four week online course will give you foundational knowledge about Everything DiSC Workplace® and the research behind it. It will blend self-directed learning with live collaborative sessions to help you gain expertise and confidence with Everything DiSC from the convenience of your nearest internet connection.
Because this course specifically focuses on Everything DiSC Workplace®, you must own an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit to participate in this course. If you do not own a Workplace Facilitation Kit, you must purchase the kit from PivotU – contact us for more information.
WHAT IS THE REQUIRED TIME COMMITMENT FOR THIS COURSE?
This online course consists of four modules over a four week period. You will complete one module per week. Each module will require three to five hours of time per week, broken down in the following way:
- One to three hours of self-directed online work, to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live collaborative session
- A final exam, to be completed within 48 hours of the final live collaborative session
Click here for the course schedule.
WHAT DETERMINES WHETHER PARTICIPANTS EARN THE EVERYTHING DISC WORKPLACE CERTIFICATION CREDENTIAL?
You will need to meet the following requirements to earn the certification:
- Complete ALL self-directed learning activities
- Participate in ALL live collaborate sessions (four total, with one occurring each week)
- Pass the final certification exam
- The final exam is the only component of the course that will be graded, though there are knowledge checks along the way to help your clients assess how well they understand the content. Your clients will not qualify to sit for the final exam if they do not complete all self-directed and live collaborative activities leading up to the exam.
Upon successful completion of this online course, your clients will receive the credential of Everything DiSC® Workplace Certified Trainer.
Use a laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC). Tablets or mobile phones are not supported at this time.
Use a recommended browser:
– Mozilla Firefox
– Google Chrome
– Internet Explorer (version 9 and later)
(NOTE: If using a Windows XP operating system, use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, as Windows XP only supports Internet Explorer 8 and earlier.)