‹ All Courses
Everything DiSC Management
This course gives supervisors and managers tips, tools and understanding regarding how to bring out the best in each employee. Everything DiSC® Management increases effectiveness using personalized learning to help managers develop their management styles, improve communication and increase employee engagement. Participants will learn how to read employees styles and adapt their styles to manage more effectively.
Individual Everything DiSC Management® profiles can be purchased here.
- Discover how DiSC affects management style, including decision making and problem solving.
- Learn to identify others’ DiSC styles using behavioral cues.
- Discover strengths and challenges when directing and delegating.
- Discover how DiSC styles influence how people are motivated.
- Learn how to provide resources, environments, and opportunities that support long-term professional growth.
- Learn to influence and communicate effectively by meeting DiSC needs and preferences.
Who should attend
- Leaders who may need a focus on the skills of managing others for success
- Supervisors and Managers at any level of experience
Submitted for 6.0 Recertification Credits