‹ All Courses
Employee Benefits from A to Z
This session will explore everything related to your organization’s benefits – the terminology, the options, the programs – everything from A to Z. These programs will also feature the complex terminology and understanding of laws that affect the benefits programs within your workplace. Learn what your brokers already know. Understand how your benefits package impacts your organizational culture and employment brand.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- Understand what is typically outsourced and the criteria used to select vendors, how to manage the vendor relationship and mutual expectations between vendor and HR.
- Discover various best practices for identifying and analyzing the benefit needs within the organization and learn about the latest trends in organizational benefits.
- Explore the challenges in benefit programs that are not so easily understood such as health plans, retirements, stock purchase, employee assistance plans and how plans are funded.
- Understand how to handle domestic partner and spousal equivalent plans.
- Understand the many, many laws that govern the world of benefits administration and how to keep you and your organization within compliance.
- Gain the knowledge, skill, ability and competency to run an effective benefit program – from A – Z - that is in alignment with your culture and employment brand.
Who should attend
- HR Professionals wanting to increase their understanding of employee benefits
- HR Professionals seeking certification with HRCI or SHRM
- Benefits Specialists
Submitted for 6.0 Recertification Credits