‹ All Courses
Designing a Compensation Program – Advanced
Facilitator: Jack Guskin, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
There are many components of a mature compensation program. This course goes beyond the basics to provide participants with an appreciation for the variety of possibilities that can be built into a compensation program. Additionally, the course will cover solutions to complex issues that can come up in implementing and administering a compensation program. This session will review key compensation terms and applicable laws.
Individuals taking this course are strongly encouraged to have completed the more basic Designing a Compensation Program course offered by PivotU.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
Topics Include the following:
- Incentive Pay – approaches to paying for performance
- Rewards and Gifts – regulatory concerns
- Merit Matrix – designing a framework for guiding merit increases
- Deferred Compensation – how it impacts base pay
- Using Multiple Salary Survey Sources – positives and issues
- Unique Compensation Scenarios – experience sensitivity, setting pay limits
- Executive Compensation – compared to general compensation programs
Who should attend
- HR Professionals
- Compensation Personnel
- External Consultants
Submitted for 6.0 Recertification Credits