‹ All Courses
Designing a Compensation Program
Compensation is a key element of employee engagement. This course is not just for those whose organizations don’t have any compensation program, it is also for those who have a compensation program that just doesn’t seem to work. In this course, you will learn what it takes to put together a state of the art compensation program and how such a program can help you to become a preferred employer. This session will cover key compensation terms and applicable laws.
This information will contribute toward preparation for the SPHR or PHR certification exam and enhance your professionalism in the field of Human Resource Management.
We appreciate any opportunity to help you design a compensation system reflective of the goals for your organizational culture and strategy. In this area, we assist you in the entire design while at the same time focus on your skill development as an HR professional or compensation staff member. You learn as we design and deliver. Contact Us for more information.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- Transforming the organization’s compensation philosophy into a compensation program
- Understanding what makes a good compensation system
- Job descriptions – describing what is expected of employees
- Job valuing approaches – relating jobs to one another
- Job families – organizing jobs across the organization
- Choosing salary surveys and extracting data from the surveys
- Comparing internal pay with external market pricing
- Creating pay grades/bands/level structures and assigning jobs to them
- Analyzing your compensation program: establishing metrics and reporting to executives
Who should attend
- HR Professionals
- Compensation Staff Members
- External Consultants
Submitted for 6.0 Strategic Recertification Credits