‹ All Courses
Decision Making – It’s More Than you Think!
Facilitator: Sue Breland
Living is a continual procession of decisions. Even NOT making a decision is a decision. We make thousands of decisions without conscious thought, but most of those are simply repetitious acts of previously made decisions which have become habit. In the workplace, leaders must be more cognizant of the effect of the decisions they make, the style of decision making they chose, who should be involved in decisions and at what point others are brought into the process. This course provides activity-based learning, tips and tools for making decisions and how to act on decisions for yourself and your organization with confidence.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- Raising awareness of the daily decisions you make in the workplace.
- Decision making styles and how to choose the right style for the right situation.
- Recognizing bias in decision making and how to minimize its effects.
- Developing your critical thinking skills through a three-step process.
- Good decision making practices.
- Exploring problem solving processes, prioritization models, and tools.
Who should attend
- Employees who seek a great decision making methodology in order to contribute to their career success and business results
- Supervisors at every level making decisions that impact team results
Submitted for 3.0 Recertification Credits