‹ All Courses
Critical Communication Skills
Have you ever looked back on an unhappy relationship or a workplace problem and blamed ” poor communication.” There is no tried and true recipe to follow which results in perfect communication, however, there are skills that are critical if you are to be effective at conveying your point and gaining mutual understanding. How well you communicate can contribute to your success or failure in the workplace. Never again hear or say, “What we have here, is a failure to communicate.”
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- Gain awareness and proven techniques for effective communication in the workplace.
- Review and apply critical skills such as listening, paraphrasing, reflection and designing a clear message.
- Gain insights into your communication style and the styles of others.
- Build credibility as a skilled communicator.
- Clearly see the message as it is and seek mutual meaning versus feeling hijacked by your emotional triggers.
Who should attend
- Employees at any level who seek to enhance their communication skills in order to build upon their success in the workplace.
Submitted for 3.0 Recertification Credits