‹ All Courses
Communication and Influence
We all communicate but do we truly influence the others around us so that they hear our ideas and our message? How do we get them to take action based on our communication? It is especially challenging when you have no authority over the receiver of your message. Explore the tips and tools used to influence others around you by focusing on all ways in which you communicate.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- Influence others through managing the message and communication.
- Gain support for your ideas and innovation through different communication channels
- Build your credibility, understand how to appeal to an individual’s personal needs and anticipate objections in order to influence.
- Understand an easily applied system for influencing daily.
Who should attend
- Employees at all levels who must be effective in getting their point understood by others.
- Supervisors, managers, and leaders who must influence others to take action.
- Employees needing to sell their ideas to others
Submitted for 3.0 Recertification Credits