‹ All Courses
Building Trust On Your Team
Without trust on your team, you will never have cohesion and productivity. Trust is the glue that holds everyone together as you work to get the job done. Trust is critical for everyone in the workplace. If people are working hard but slow to get results – it could be a foundational problem with trust. Gain tools for trust building and avoid the traps of trust busting. During this session, we will explore predictive and vulnerability based trust and how both are critical to the team cohesion.
If you’re interested in building more cohesive teams at your workplace, contact PivotU to start the process today.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- Understand how trust provides a foundation upon which all other team building activities are built.
- Explore areas where your trustworthiness is critical for success.
- Understand how to establish trust when first working with a new team, how to build trust with an intact team and restore trust that is busted.
- Apply the Trust Equation in an effort to build and maintain trust in your daily activities.
Who should attend
- Supervisors, Managers or Leaders who work with others to drive results
- Employees on critical teams where trust is an opportunity
Submitted for 3.0 Recertification Credits