‹ All Courses
Workforce Planning, Staffing and Recruiting Strategies
The War for Talent is on!! Now more than ever, HR professionals can not rely on posting an opening and plan to review an onslaught of resumes. A highly productive workforce is selected with a strategic approach based on the needs of the organization. This may evolve into your “Talent Acquisition Process.” Your knowledge and experience gained from this session will ultimately recruit and select qualified candidates who have the key skills necessary to support your organization’s goals and objectives. In addition, this day will elevate your competencies in developing, implementing and evaluating sourcing, recruitment, hiring, orientation, and organizational exit programs that are in alignment with organizational culture and strategy.
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- Identify the importance of Talent Acquisition Strategy and where it fits into the overall Human Resources and Business Strategies. Understand and meet the needs of every phase of the cycle.
- Identify and understand all of the pieces to the workforce planning, staffing and recruitment puzzle and how they all fit together for organizational success – job analysis, job descriptions, competency modeling, record retention, and other policies, practices and processes.
- Analyze labor market trends, cost per hire, selection ratios, adverse impact and more metrics that impact the ability to meet workforce requirements.
- Facilitate an internal “talent map” to determine the utilization of talent versus seeking external talent. Identify and manage internal and external sources.
- Understand the validity and reliability and various approaches to pre or post employment testing and workforce assessments.
- Describe how a strong employment brand attracts the most qualified applicants.
- Identify how to effectively source, interview and evaluate candidates through interviewing, testing and background investigations.
- Understand the components of an Affirmative Action Program and how that fits into your recruiting strategies.
Who should attend
- Human Resource Professionals
- Professional Recruiters
- Talent Managers
Submitted for 6.0 Recertification Credits