‹ All Courses
Administering a Compensation Program
Perhaps you are given a compensation program from corporate, predecessor or a consultant, once you have a compensation program in place, how do you administer and maintain the program? In this course, you will learn how to propose new hire pay and promotion pay targets, plan for pay increases, provide planning input to labor budgets, and solve many routine and some difficult pay problems. This session will cover key terms and laws related to compensation.
Prior to attending, reach out to PivotU today to express your goals for attending this course. We will make every effort to facilitate the core concepts of this program and at the same time, customize to your specific needs. We CustomCore! Contact PivotU
PivotU Classroom & Webinar courses are scheduled based on public demand. Let us know “I’m interested” & we’ll make it happen for you!
Also available as an on-site program.
- Staying true to an organization’s compensation philosophy
- Calculating pay increases, promotional pay and new hire pay
- Communicating and working with management
- Adding new employees and positions
- Solving new hire vs. existing employee pay problems
- Solving issues of employees paid too much or paid too little
- Staying on top of market changes and organizational needs
- Responding to yearly changes in salary surveys and market pricing
- Developing and reporting on metrics to inform executives of the state of the compensation program
Who should attend
- Human Resource Professionals
- Human Resource Internal or External Consultants
- Compensation Professionals